- You want everything to happen as you planned, but your partner may find it difficult to handle your passion and tempo.
- You can’t end the unhealthy relationship because you want to believe that you were the one that did everything to save it.
- You constantly think about the future. You make plans for the future and you always plan the things that should be happening in the relationship.
- You can’t accept the fact that someone said NO to you.
- You cannot accept the fact that the love has gone away.
- When it comes to your partners, you are very intolerant and you sometimes use the wrong words when talking to them.
- When your partner upsets you, you tend to become unforgiving and correctional. Your choice is bringing justice instead of ending the relationship.
- You are very challenging in the bedroom.
- You have your priorities settled and you can’t stand if your partner is not doing the same thing.
- It is hard for you to compromise.
- You are so self-centered that you often forget to pay attention to what your partner wants and needs.
- You get stuck on the first impression when meeting someone and you cannot understand that the love sparkles wouldn’t stay the same like on the day you meet them.
- You hate habits and you are scared that getting comfortable will destroy your relationship.
- You argue a lot – over unimportant things.
- You want to decide about the interior design, and you often have arguments with your partner about this.
(June 21-July 22)
- You need love all the time, and if you notice that your partner doesn’t love you, you will be tense and resentful.
- You are in a constant fear that your partner is going to end the relationship.
- When partner pays too much attention to you, you start to feel trapped.
- You have doubts about staying single and experience new things over being with one person.
- You want to settle down – unfortunately it is never the right moment for you.
- You want others to have great opinion about your relationship, so you keep pressuring.
- You want more time and attention from your partner, but you are not doing the same in return.
- You want to be financially careless and you always look for a comfortable life for you and your partner, but when it comes to work, your opinion is that your partner should work more.
- You are holding things inside, but eventually you will burst out and attack your partner with everything that you didn’t say before.
- You are scared that your partner is not good as you are.
- You are old-fashioned and it is hard for you to accept if the partner is different from you.
- You want each activity to be mutual, no matter if this is toxic for your relationship.
- You say inappropriate things when you are nervous, and if this continues you can explode.
- You always accept everything no matter of the fact that you know you can’t realize it.
- You are opened to compromising and easily get hurt.
(September 23-October 22)
- You can’t accept if your partner doesn’t pay attention to you. You are very needy.
- You are very doubtful about relationships, and you often end up in relationships that are not serious.
- You think that you can rescue people.
- You always see the positive when meeting people and it is hard for you to understand that not everyone is good and kind.
- You prefer lying over telling the truth knowing that it can hurt your partner, but you are not careful so eventually you will get caught.
- You cannot accept the fact that someone is cheating and you don’t want to think about having that life.
- You are very romantic from the start of one relationship, but as the time goes by you end up being uninterested.
- You don’t want to talk about your private life and the issues with your partner.
- You take everything so dramatically.
- When you get mad to your partner it doesn’t end up quickly.
(November 22-Deecember 21)
- You want to be free unfortunately your partner will disagree with your need of traveling by yourself, having not serious relationship and being with you less than they want.
- You cannot understand others’ limits and you always have issues in the relationships because of your free spirit.
- You don’t waste time to explain yourself. You leave people without any doubts.
- Your relationship can be so toxic that you and your partner will end up tired and losing interest of everything.
- When it comes to physical appearance, you tend to look perfect and you can’t stand if someone is lazy or doesn’t pay attention of how s/he looks.
- You want everything to be perfect for your partner that sometimes you forget about yourself.
- When you are with someone for longer period, you get too cozy.
- You don’t like to argue. You prefer letting your partner to solve the issue alone.
- You accept decisions that don’t make you happy.
- You justify a lot when being in a toxic relationship.
- You often need distance from your partner and this is very problematic for both of you.
- You often feel like no one understands you.
- On the one hand you are great orator and you can communicate with everyone, on the other, you seem very lost when your partner doesn’t complete something that they promised.
- You are scared of getting uninterested, so you prefer leaving over trying to figure out what can save the relationship.
- You can’t agree about future plans with your partner – you are scared of getting trapped and losing the chance for exploring love, life and diversity.
(February19 – March 20)
- It is hard for you to show your feelings and you end up being misunderstood by your partner.
- You are restrained, and your partner might get the wrong impression that you pretend hard to get.
- You need to spend time alone so you can relieve the stress, but your partner may disagree on this.
- You don’t like to be with your partner if they don’t open to you.
- You feel like you are the one that constantly care about your partner, and that you are not getting the same in return.
Source > thoughtcatalog.com