Girls always dream about marrying Prince Charming and living happily ever after with the man of their dreams. We all hope to meet the perfect man who will love us for who we are and respect us from here to eternity. It’s the plot of every romantic movie we’ve ever watched and we’ve always expected that this will happen in real life as well.
Well, in reality things are much different, we have to go through a number of ‘wrong’ guys before we meet Mister Right, but eventually it will all be worth it. You’re probably wondering why can’t thing be simpler?
Well, the truth is that we need these wrong guys in our life and we need to pass through them until we finally realize what it is that we’re looking for in the right guy for us. Don’t think that you’re wasting your time dating the wrong guy because it’s a valuable experience that will teach you what you don’t want in a guy and what it is that you’re looking for.
There are a number of reasons why you need to date the wrong people before meeting the perfect man for you:
- This will help you build precious memories in life, ones that will last forever and even though the man you’re dating may not be the right man for you it doesn’t mean you won’t have a good time with him. Once all is said and done, you’ll be left with some memorable experiences that you will cherish and remember with a smile on your face.
- This will teach you a lot about people as you will meet all kinds of people along the way. Some will be good and fair, others not so much, but all of them will teach you a lesson about life which will help you in your search for Mister Right. These experiences will make you wiser and a more versatile person, one that will be able to communicate with everyone you meet in life.
- The wrong experiences will help you discover what is it that you don’t want in a relationship. Dating different people means that you will have to deal with different personalities, different habits and different agendas. All of this will broaden your views and help you find out what is it that you’re looking for in a man. It will also make it easier for you to walk away once you see the guy you’re dating is simply not right for you.
- You will also learn what it is that you want in a relationship. Not everything will be bad, even if the guy is not right for you he still may have some qualities you value and respect and you’ll be able to identify them and search for them in your next partner.
- Meeting Mister Right after all the Misters Wrong will be that much sweeter. Once you meet the man for you and see that he has everything you’ve always searched for you’ll be happy that you’ve waited for him, even if it means having to go through all those bad relationships.