True love means you will never need to hide things from your partner. You will never hide your phone when someone is calling or texting you, and you will not use fake names for people in your contact list. You will also never need to lie about the people who might call you late at night.
All those dating sites will no longer consider you, if you truly love the person you are with. You will no longer have the need to flirt with other people, even if it is harmless.
Being in love with someone means that you stop acting like you are single, and you do not give your digits to people who are interested in you. You will not act available, if you truly love the person you are with.
Another thing you will not do is blame alcohol for the mistakes that you have made. You can’t act like you are single just because you need a backup plan, in case the relationship you are in doesn’t work out. You can’t be flirty and give other people a chance with you, if you are in a relationship.
Loving someone means that you will never end up in someone else’s bed after the tiniest argument. You will not take a chance on destroying your relationship, just because you were angry and needed to unwind.
True love also means that you will never try to make your partner jealous by flirting with other people, then call them crazy when they get mad about your behavior.
Cheating is the last thing you will want to do to the person you truly love, because you do not want to risk their love for you.
The person you love must be treated with respect, and they must be taken seriously. Loyalty is another must; without it the relationship will be a failure.
- Never embarrassing your partner publicly.
- Keeping confidence with your partner.
- Understanding your partner’s weaknesses, and helping them to overcome them, if you can.
- Putting a priority on the needs of your partner, rather than the needs of the other people.
- Continuing to remind them that you are there for them, no matter what.
- Standing by your word, no matter what.
- Never talking bad about your partner when you are with other people. The frustration you have with your partner should be resolved in some other manner.
Source > fullyawaremind.com