Girls can date many guys while they’re young, but finding the perfect guy is not so easy. Finding the man you will spend your life with can be a difficult and confusing process, but luckily for you, we’re here to clear some things up.
According to experts, there are many differences between the guy you’re dating and the one you should marry. Learning how to recognize them is vital for noticing if the guy you’re dating is really the one or you should look elsewhere.
1. If he pays the bill when you’re out for lunch or dinner, he’s definitely Mr. Right. The perfect guy will always get the bill – if he’s willing to split costs or lets you get the check, he’s not the marrying type.
2. Guys who are the marrying type will take you to peaceful and interesting places, not bars or pubs. If he prefers going to pubs instead of interesting spots, he’s not the one you should marry.
3. You should stay away from guys who are with you just because of sex. These guys are not looking for a long-term relationship – they will only use you for their needs and trap you in an unhealthy relationship. On the contrary, the guy you should marry will do much more than give you the best sex in your life.
4. The guys who don’t care about your feelings will end up hurting you in the end. On the other hand, those who think about your feelings and emotions are the ones you should marry.
5. The marrying type of men will not be afraid of talking about your future together. On the contrary, those who rarely talk about spending their life with you will eventually dump you once they find a better opportunity.
6. You should stay away from guys that are never excited about your future as a couple. These people are rarely ambitious and don’t care much about your feelings. If your guy is truly the one, he will not be afraid of talking about your future as a couple.
7. The marrying type of guy doesn’t consider your dreams important. It’s all about them and their dreams and plans. They only want to enjoy the moment, which is not a long-term solution. The guys who you should marry will support you on the road to your dreams and goals.
8. If he tells you that you’re an important part of his life and that he loves you, you can bet he’s the one. On the other hand, if your guy isn’t interested in telling you how much he loves you, you can be sure he’s not the marrying type.
9. If your man is trying to test your feelings, he is not the one you want to be with. The guy you should marry will never play with your emotions and will love you no matter what.
10. If he doesn’t want to meet your friends and wants to spend time with you only, he will never be your lifelong partner. The ideal guy will insist on meeting the people you love.
11. If your guy really loves you and wants to spend his life with you, he will insist on meeting your parents. If he doesn’t like meeting them, he’s probably not in it for the long run.