Cheating is about the worst thing a person can experience in a relationship or marriage. Realizing that you’ve been cheated on is hard, but the confrontation that comes afterward is even harder. The lying and denial will hurt like hell and the whole experience is something that can leave you scarred for life.
Sometimes, however, you’re only imagining that your partner is cheating on you without even seeing the signs. Before confronting your partner about his extramarital adventures, you should find solid clues that they really are cheating on you. Even if the signs match sometimes, they might not indicate that your partner is cheating on you. Some signs may be true, but others may be false. Fortunately, there are signs that your partner is definitely cheating on you and they can’t be missed.
If your partner always cleans up his Internet and chat history, you should raise your eyebrows. If they’re always secretive on the phone, chances are there’s something shady happening. These are only a few of the signs that your partner is cheating on you which you should investigate further in order to realize the truth.
Here are some other signs you should look out for:
- If your partner has suddenly lost interest in everything including his own family and it’s quite obvious, you need to talk to them and learn what the problem is. If the deny everything, they might be cheating on you;
- When your partner says they want to try new things in sex neither of you haven’t tried once in your life, you need to ask yourself why is that happening;
- When your partner is simply not jealous of you, there’s a chance they might not be as interested in you as before. Someone new might have taken that spot in their life;
- When a partner doesn’t do his daily chores and is not at all invested at home, they might have another life on the side;
- Does your partner criticize you non-stop all of a sudden? If they do, they might have been cheating for a while;
- If your partner is always looking for a reason to fight, you need to ask yourself what’s happening;
- When your husband or wife take up overtime more and more frequently when they don’t really need to do so, you might be looking at an extramarital affair;
- If your partner doesn’t say ‘I love you’ anymore, it may be because he or she is in love with someone else;
- Did you find lipstick stains on his clothes? Where did that come from?
- If you’ve caught an STD and you haven’t cheated on your partner, chances are they’ve been cheating on you;
- Does your partner deny you the attention you deserve? If this is the case, you need to consider that they’ve been getting it elsewhere;
- Is your husband or wife closed up all of a sudden? If they are, they might be having an affair;
When it comes to cheating, you need to trust your intuition – if you’re thinking about it, it may be true. If the signs from the list match your gut, you’ve unfortunately been cheated on. Confront your partner about it and see if it’s true. If it is, you need to walk away and never look back. No one deserves the pain cheating causes, so in this case, you’re better off on your own. It will hurt for a while but stay strong and you will overcome it. Remember – when life closes one door, another one opens.